Energy and Environment Research (EER) is a double-blind peer-reviewed international journal dedicated to promoting scholarly exchange among scientists and researchers in the field of energy and environment. The journal is published in both print and online versions by the Canadian Center of Science and Education.
The scopes of EER include the following fields: conventional energy, new-style energy, energy policy, energy and sustainable development, energy conversion, conservation and management; environmental education and training, ecosystem research, waste disposal strategies, evaluation and management of environmental risk and safety, environment and sustainable development.
Authors are encouraged to submit complete, unpublished, original, and full-length articles that are not under review in any other journals.
Focus and Scope
Energy and Environment Research publishes original, previously unpublished research reports, reviews and commentaries on various aspects of energy and environment, including:
- conventional energy
- new-style energy
- energy policy
- energy and sustainable development
- energy conversion, conservation and management
- environmental education and training
- ecosystem research
- waste disposal strategies
- evaluation and management of environmental risk and safety
- environment and sustainable development
(The data was calculated based on Google Scholar Citations)
Google-based Impact Factor (2018): 13.22
h-index (January 2018): 12
i10-index (January 2018): 18
h5-index (January 2018): 9
- Lesley LuoEditorial Assistant
- eer@ คาสิโน คือ www.thepaintingtable.com