Posted on Jan 23, 2019 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 12, No. 4, April 2019 issue. (Submission Deadline: March 1, 2019). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's section policies Read More
Posted on Jan 7, 2019 2018: Articles Received: 434; Accepted: 257; Rejected: 173; Published: 200; Retracted: 3 2017: Articles Received: 394; Accepted: 270; Rejected: 125; Published: 219; Retracted: 2 2016: Articles Received: 379; Accepted: 245; Rejected: 125; Published: Read More
Posted on Oct 16, 2018 2018 Q3: Articles Received: 96; Accepted: 58; Rejected: 38; Published: 43; Retracted: 2 2018 Q2: Articles Received: 102; Accepted: 64; Rejected: 33; Published: 45; Retracted: 0 2018 Q1: Articles Received: 104; Accepted: 73; Rejected Read More
- Employees’ Satisfaction of Government Organization in Tangail City, Bangladesh
- Sayed Mohibul Hossen
- Md. Takrib Hossain
- Md. Masud Rana
- Mohd Tahir Ismail
- Brand Personification: A Study on Humanizing Personal Care Products in Sri Lanka
- A.A.S.N Munasinghe
- Financial Performance of Banks in Lebanon: Conventional vs Islamic
- Boutheina HASHEM
- Hiyam SUJUD
- The Impact of Using Analytical Procedures on Reducing the Cost of Tax Audit "The Jordanian Income and Sales Tax Department"
- Israa Mansour
- Mutasem Kalib
- Mobilizing Volitional Capacities to Enhance Entrepreneurial Process
- Samuel Nyock Ilouga
- Managerial Style – A Literature Review and Research Agenda
- Kerstin Lopatta
- Sebastian Tideman
- Katarina B?ttcher
- Timm Wichern
- Impact of Work-Life Balance, Happiness at Work, on Employee Performance
- Khaled adnan Bataineh
- Comparative Advantage and Trade Specialization of East Asian Countries: Do East Asian Countries Specialize on Product Groups with High Comparative Advantage?
- Eva Ervani
- Tri Widodo
- Muhammad Edhie Purnawan
- Value Knowledge, Institutional Essence and Economic Growth
- Shangyi Zhang
- The Extent to which Jordanian Organizations Are Committed to Implementing Knowledge Management According to Jordanian Government Standards
- Khaked M. Aldiabat
- Shireen M. AlAli
- Yasser I. Momani
- Factors Affecting the Intention to Adopt M-Learning
- Sanduni I. Senaratne
- Samantha M. Samarasinghe
- Microfinance Institutions: It’s Role in Palestine Economic Development
- Sharif M. Abu Karsh
- Anan Y. Deek
- Statistical Analysis of Long-Term Trends of Trade Relations between Georgia and Canada
- Simon Gelashvili
- The Increase of Organizational Citizenship Behaviour (OCB) Through Islamic Work Ethics, Affective Commitment, and Organizational Identity
- Wuryanti Kuncoro
- Gunadi Wibowo
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two weeks' time after the final draft completed.
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-4 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay publication fee (300USD).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in International Business Research is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- คาสิโน คือGoogle Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- UC Riverside Library
- Universal Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant
- ibr@ คาสิโน คือ www.thepaintingtable.com