Posted on Jan 5, 2019 2018: Articles Received: 170; Accepted: 79; Rejected: 43; Published: 66; Retracted: 0 2017: Articles Received: 130; Accepted: 87; Rejected: 48; Published: 70; Retracted: 0 2016: Articles Received: 104; Accepted: 73; Rejected: 34; Published: 66; Retr Read More
Posted on Nov 2, 2018 Journal of Food Research (JFR) is calling for submission of papers for the Vol. 8, No. 2, April 2019 issue (Deadline: March 1, 2019). You are cordially invited to submit manuscripts to JFR. If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to JFR, please v Read More
Posted on Jul 23, 2018 We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. The old website is shutdown, no information updated. You will enjoy the better interface and faster access to the contents and webpages, as well as a convenient process for m Read More
- Manufacturing and Sensorial Acceptance of Cereal Bars Enriched with Flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum) Flour
- Fernanda Izabel Garcia da Rocha Concenco
- Rosane Nunes de Lima Gonzales
- Marcia Vizzotto
- Leonardo Nora
- Evaluation of Physicochemical, Nutritional and Sensory Quality Characteristics of New Papaya Hybrids Fruits Developed in JKUAT
- Gaudence Nishimwe
- Everlyn Musenya Okoth
- Fredah Karambu Rimberia
- Development of a Culture-ripened Semi-hard Kishk-cheese Containing Bourghol or Semolina
- Elham Hajj
- Rita Yaacoub
- Nadine Al-Arja
- Samir Scandar
- Hussein Dib
- Proximate Composition and Micronutrient Contents of Callianassa turnerana from the Wouri Estuary, Cameroon
- Jean Michel Njinkoué
- Rodrigue Foumedzo
- Marlyse Solange Leng
- Justin Djimbie Djopnang
- Adéla?de Démassé Mawamba
- Marie Modestine Kana
- Florian J. Schweigert
- Inocent Gouado
- Fran?ois Tchoumbougnang
- The Growth of Different Probiotic Microorganisms in Soymilk from Different Soybean Varieties and their Effects on Anti-oxidant Activity and Oligosaccharide Content
- Marguerite Niyibituronsa
- Arnold N. Onyango
- Svetlana Gaidashova
- Samuel Imathiu
- Marthe De Boevre
- Diederik Leenknecht
- Ellen Neirnck
- Sarah De Saeger
- Pieter Vermeir
- Katleen Raes
- Sugar Profile of Syrups from Malted and Unmalted Rice of Different Varieties
- Chigozie E. Ofoedu
- Chijioke M. Osuji
- Moses Ojukwu
- Selected Powerful Natural Antioxidants: Structure, Food Sources, Antioxidant Activities, and Important Health Benefits
- Boris V. Nemzer
- Alexander Ya Yashin
- Alexander N. Vedenin
- Yakov I. Yashin
- Dmitry V. Yashunsky
- Nikolay E. Nifantiev
- Diganta Kalita
- Gastro-intestinal Digestibility of Processed Forms of Cow’s Milk Proteins under Simulated Infant and Adult Conditions Characterised by in vitro Methods
- Cheryl Taylor
- Thomas Nebl
- Louise E. Bennett
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a) Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b) Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c) Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d) If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the publication fee (300USD).
e) A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Bella DongEditorial Assistant
- jfr@ คาสิโน คือ www.thepaintingtable.com